Gay Man Takes to Reddit to Complain About Pride Slog The Stranger
Comments Closed Comments are closed on this post. Huzzah to the show for even plopping this plotline into a popular entertainment. Posted by j beezer June 29, PM. Posted by Explorer May 9, PM. And if you spend all day looking only at the be-Speedo'd twinks at Pride—a tiny percentage of the LGBT population—you're not allowed to complain about lookism.
Remember, these guys are not in an acknowledged, public, supported relationship.
Company to publicly come out as gay
- It hardly seems like the kind of kiss you would give someone you love on what could very well be his deathbed.
- That's just weird. Just sayin'.
- Edmund White, who witnessed the Stonewall uprising in and wrote about it for The Stranger , said: "I remember thinking it would be the first funny revolution.
- I might also add that it wasn't really a "death bed" scene.
- Posted by Harker June 28, PM. Subtlety is not the writers', nor the audience's wishes.
SH: putting on a weary voice Survey says BoulderBill BoulderBill. They were swift, and they knew their way around the jungle like nothing else. Reuse this content.