Surge is the fastest- growing gay dating community on the
Even though Surge is still new and growing, it has already collected quite a few success stories from men who found their special someone on the app. The Queen is coming! Feeling private?
Grindr is the worlds largest social networking app for gay
- They ask after you swiped and run out of men to swipe, if you want to revert your decision.
- So I replied and gave them my input. The concept is easy: Swipe right to "like" a guy and left to "pass.
- Send mail bboy 50 Gay singles in Melbourne
- As gay men we grow up hiding parts of ourselves
- Gay Men groups in Naperville Meetup
Do you. This required the app to have perfect UX design and a robust backend with many complex features including spam detection, a dynamic photo-processing system and an array of real-time functions, like chat. So how does it work?
Not every man feels comfortable showing up at a gay bar and basically outing himself in the local community just to get a date. If you are tired of the lack of features on other gay dating apps, try SURGE and change the way you approach new guys.